1. Unless otherwise specified in special rules no person may enter any competition more than once.
2. All prizes must be collected within 1 month from the date of notification. After that time, unclaimed prizes will be dealt with according to legislative requirements. Fly FM will not notify winners of time remaining. It is the sole responsibility of winners to collect their prize.
3. Prizes must be claimed in person unless the winner is otherwise advised. The winner will be required to produce an ID, which includes a photograph required (examples include identification card/drivers license/passport where photo is included). Where Fly FM elects to post or courier a prize to a winner no responsibility will be accepted by Fly FM for the safe and effective postal delivery of the prize. Fly FM expressly disclaims all liabilities arising from any lost or unsuccessful transmission of prizes.
4. In special situations and subject to the absolute discretion of Fly FM a winner may nominate a designated representative to collect a prize. Written authorization and ID for both the winner and their representative will be required.
5. In the event that a winner chooses not to accept a prize, they forfeit any and all claims to that prize, which will be dealt with according to the absolute discretion of Fly FM subject to legislative requirements.
6. Winners under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian when collecting their prize. Both the winner and the parent/guardian must sign this agreement and show adequate ID.
7. A copy of these general contest rules must be signed and endorsed by any winner upon request by Fly FM.
8. Prizes are non-transferable, must (where applicable) be used on the dates specified and may not be redeemed for cash.
9. All prizes are used/taken entirely at the risk of the winner in all things, and Fly FM excludes all warranties in connection with any prize to the extent permitted by law.
10. Fly FM, its agencies, affiliates, sponsors and representatives are not responsible for defective prizes or misuse of any prize, or for any claims, liability, loss or damage arising out of or in connection with any contest promoted by Fly FM.
11. In relation to any prize(s) involving participation in any activity:
(a) Fly FM and its employees and agents will be fully released from and indemnified by the winner in respect of any claim for accident, injury, property damage or loss of life in connection with the winner’s participation in the prize(s).
(b) the winner(s) may, at the absolute discretion of Fly FM, be required to sign an indemnity in the form required by Fly FM as a precondition to their entitlement to the prize(s).
(c) If the winner is under the age of 18, their parent/guardian may, at the absolute discretion of Fly FM, be required to sign an indemnity in the form required by Fly FM and consent to winner’s participation in the prize as a precondition to their child’s entitlement to the prize(s).
12. If a specified prize becomes unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances, Fly FM may substitute a similar prize or one of equivalent value.
13. Unless otherwise specified, the class of travel for any travel prize incorporating an airfare is economy class.
14. The winner may also be required by Fly FM to participate in a photo, video and/or film session and acknowledges that Fly FM has the right to use such publicity photos, videos and/or films in any medium and in any reasonable manner it sees fit, unless that person advises Fly FM at the time of entering the competition that he/she wishes to retain his/her anonymity.
15. Contest entries and material submitted in connection with any contest (whether in written, audio or visual form, or a combination of those) or any photographs, video and/or film footage or audio recording taken of the contestants become the property of Fly FM. Fly FM may use the material in any medium and in any reasonable manner it sees fit. Copyright in any such material becomes and remains the sole property of Fly FM.
16. Fly FM may publicize, broadcast or otherwise disclose a winner’s or competitor’s name, character, likeness, statements or any recording of their voice in advertising or promotional activities concerning winning of the contest, or Fly FM contests generally. Fly FM may promote or advertise that a winner won a competition. All winners hereby agree to the use of his/her name for the purpose of advertising, trade or promotion by Fly FM without additional compensation.
17. Winners are responsible for any and all taxes payable as a result of a prize being awarded or received.
18. If in the course of a contest:
a) a telephone line breaks up or drops out or
b) there is a dispute arising out of the use of telephone lines in a contest (including situations where multiple telephone lines are used)
c) two telephone lines are crossed during a phone-in contest
Fly FM in its absolute discretion:
• reserves the right to disqualify the relevant caller or callers
• will not be responsible for awarding a prize to the relevant caller or callers and
• may award the prize to another person according to its absolute discretion.
• In all such events all decisions of Fly FM will be final and no correspondence or discussions will be entertained.
19. Fly FM reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that it determines to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or site, to be acting in breach or potential breach of these Rules and Regulations. No correspondence shall be entertained. Fly FM further reserves the right to cancel, modify, suspend or delay the contest in the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
20. A person is ineligible to enter and/or win a contest if:
a) they are an employee or a member of the immediate family of an employee of Media Prima Radio Network Sdn Bhd/a sponsor /advertising agency or affiliate associated with the contest.
b) they have won a prize/prizes valued either individually or collectively at RM100 from FLY FM or in any FLY FM contest in the 30 days prior to entering the competition.
c) The blackout dates for prize winners and information are as follow:-
d) They are discovered to have used or attempted to use any more than one name in order to qualify to win prizes from FLY FM.
e) A member of that person’s family or household has won a prize in any competition in the 30 days prior to the day they enter the competition.
f) They have won freebies eg: cd’s, t-shirt, etc is not allowed to participate in any contest for 3weeks after the date that they have won the first prize.
21. All contestants acknowledge that Fly FM can still rely on Rule 18 and/or Rule 19 even if Fly FM only learns of a person’s ineligibility after Fly FM has appeared to award the prize to the ineligible person. Return of the prize or payment of its value to Fly FM can be required by Fly FM if this occurs.
22. Fly FM may incorporate information from entrants in any contest(s) in any database for use for the purpose of its business.
23. Where Fly FM has special contest conditions or rules in relation to a particular contest, then they will prevail to the extent of any inconsistency between those special conditions and these general conditions.
24. Persons under the age of 18 years are ineligible to enter any competition where the prize consists of a vehicle or alcohol or a voucher for alcohol or where the special rules otherwise provide.
25. A failure by the station to enforce any of these rules in any instance(s) will not give rise to any claim by any other person.
26. Disclaimers: By entering the contest, each contestant agrees that Fly FM, Max Airplay Sdn Bhd, its respective employees, officers, directors, agents, affiliates, parent, subsidiaries and representatives (“Contest Sponsors”) shall not be liable or responsible for damages, losses, injuries, rights, claims or actions of any kind in connection with the contest, or resulting from acceptance, possession, use/misuse of prizes, or participation in the contest, including without limitation, personal injury, death, property damage and claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy. Each contestant further agrees that the contest sponsors will not be responsible or liable for any entries that are late (including delayed data transmissions), tampered with, garbled, incomplete, misdirected, lost, mutilated, delayed, corrupted, duplicated or otherwise not in compliance with these Rules and Regulations.
27. All entries via the Internet are sent entirely at the risk of the user. Contest Sponsors are not and will not be responsible or liable for any injury or damage to the contestant’s or to any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from entering or downloading materials in connection with this contest. Contest Sponsors are not responsible for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission due to technical, hardware, software or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, communications line failure, server failure, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled, or delayed electronic communications caused by the users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this contest or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this contest, or any combination thereof.
28. The laws of Malaysia shall govern this Contest. This Contest is void where prohibited or restricted by any local, national, state, or any governmental laws. This Contest is also subject to these Rules and Regulations.
29. Fly FM’s contest via on air/ online/on ground or any kind of contest organized by Fly FM are strictly open for MALAYSIAN citizens only.
30. Please allow 90 working days from winning date for prizes to be processed.
Special restrictions or qualifications may apply to particular contests, in which case an addendum to these rules will be made. These rules may be changed at any time by Fly FM.
Thank you for reading. ?