Hafiz and Guibo have just released their next parody and it’s called Pizza or Roti a humorous spinoff on ‘I Love it’ by Lil Pump, Kanye West and Adele Givens. Hafiz and Guibo have proved relentlessly that when it comes to Pizza and Roti there is no way you will be able to pick between the two! With Roti’s crunchy exterior and Pizza’s gooey cheese, how could you choose between the both right? With that being said, it got me wondering if there are any songs that have the element of food in them. Scroll down to find out which songs do!
1. ‘Birthday cake’ by Rihanna is one song that Riri sang, about well, it’s her birthday and she has cake to eat! One of the many songs that did not reach its fame but is still one of the best from Riri.
2. I have never been hungry when it comes to listening to a song but ‘Bon Appetit’ by Katy Perry has got my tummy rumbling. Maybe because the word ‘Bon Appetit’ means good appetite. Will be playing these song while I eat my next meal.
3. “My Milkshakes brings all the boys to my yard”! Is a classic by Kelis. A song anyone could dance too and sip their milkshakes. And there is no way you are able to say that sentence without actually singing the song!
4.I am always caught with my hands in the cookie jar! And the only song perfect for all my cookie monsters is the one by Gym Class Heroes, ‘Cookie Jar’. The song debut in 2008 and its still one of my favorites.
5. For all my sweet tooth’s out there, Sugar by none other than Maroon 5 is the right song for you! Think about it, he is basically singing about a song of how love is sweet. So grab a bite of the love of your life, that sugary doughnut because that love is Sugar!
Connect with Us
- Studio Hotline+603-7724 1144
- Office+603-7710 5022
- Fax+603-7710 7098
- AddressMedia Prima Audio, PH Floor, North Wing, Sri Pentas, Persiaran Bandar Utama, 47800, Petaling Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan.