The platform is even built by a gig professional, for gig professionals.
Taking entertainment at home to the next level.
Did you know that technologies like 3D printing, blockchain, and autonomous vehicles are already present in Malaysia?
Remember the times we used the same keyboard to play a game with our siblings and friends? <3
With no prior experience in machine learning, the team still came ahead of 35 teams from around the world.
"Sunset lamps can turn you into a sex god."
You'll receive super exciting freebies when you pre-order the HUAWEI nova 8i from 7 to 21 July :D
Pre-orders are available from now until 21 July, with exciting freebies up for grabs.
The web-based application can be installed to your phone regardless of its operating system.
Apa rahsia Mak Teh ini lagi popular daripada anaknya ya?
The teacher said that they managed to raise enough money for a brand new phone in less than 30 minutes.
The baby's dad said that uncommon names are part of a family tradition with his own name being Mac, short for Macaroni 85.
So you can tune out from the outside world.
Robot vacuums aren't meant to replace manual vacuuming or mopping but they do help!
Pre-order it now to get up to RM1,747 worth of amazing freebies!
The two new devices are also available online via the HONOR Flagship Store on Lazada and Shopee.
That’s why having the right devices at home is so important. After all, it can be quite a nuisance to have Zoom meetings on your smartphone,...
Check out the plans: 1. Celcom Home Fibre 100Mbps + Celcom MEGA RM80: Original Price: RM200Promo Price: RM179 2. Celcom Home Fibre 300Mbps + Celcom MEGA...
Subscribe to our Telegram channel for our latest stories and breaking news. TikTok’s userbase is rapidly growing in Southeast Asia According to an August 2020 report...
In the joint project, while Seoul holds 80% of the shares, the remaining 20% is sought by Jakarta. Friday’s event at the KAI headquarters was attended...