Get Audio+
Scan to download the app

Social News

Three People Fall Unconscious Due To Gas Leak At PJ Fast Food Restaurant

today11 October 2022

Background


A gas leak at a fast food restaurant in Pandan Jaya caused three persons to suddenly faint.

Director of the Selangor Fire and Rescue Department Norazam Khamis stated that the incident happened on Monday (October 10) around 9.55 a.m.

β€œWe sent out a 12-person team, two hazmat (hazardous materials) units, and a fire engine to the incident on Jalan Pandan 2/1 after receiving a distress call. Two restaurant employees as well as a health ministry representative who arrived to assist the employees all fell unconscious at the scene,” he claimed.

He stated that during the operation, firefighters blocked off the area and forbade others from entering the eatery.

β€œWe saved the three victims, and we brought them to an ambulance that was stationed nearby.”

He said that the source of the leak was being probed and that the individuals had been transported to the hospital immediately for medical assistance.

Netizens have…

Click here to read the full article.

Source:

Written by: Lara Lee