We’re not even halfway through 2021 yet, and it’s already kept us on the edge of our seats—especially when it comes to songs about falling in or out of love. Collectively the music industry has cranked out a whole library of love songs for all your emotions. Yes, the heavy hitters are on the way, but you can’t ignore the love fest out there right now. here are the best love songs of the year so far, perfect for listening to when you’re in your feelings.
1. Love Story (Taylor’s Version) – Taylor Swift
The singer did keep her promise in re-recording Fearless Album, following her record label fall-out saga. Bringing back major 2008 emo feels.
2. Holy – Justin Bieber feat. Chance the Rapper
We can assume how he feels about Hailey from this song for sure, and it’s SUPER adorable.
3. Save Your Tears – The Weeknd
If there’s anyone who understands heartbreak…. it would be this guy!
4. Driver’s License – Olivia Rodrigo
If you haven’t been listening to this hit on repeat, you’re lying.
5. Vibez – Zayn
This has Gigi Hadid written all over it.
6. Line by Line – JP Saxe and Maren Morris
“I’ll be writing about you the rest of my life / Line by line”
7. Right Where You Left Me – Taylor Swift
A good tune for a moody walk or staring outside the window longingly, while it rains.
*Cover image credits: rainbowglazednights
Connect with Us
- Studio Hotline+603-7724 1144
- Office+603-7710 5022
- Fax+603-7710 7098
- AddressMedia Prima Audio, PH Floor, North Wing, Sri Pentas, Persiaran Bandar Utama, 47800, Petaling Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan.