Get Audio+
Scan to download the app

Social News

Prank Backfires as 16-Year-Old Dies After Friend “Jokingly” Burns Sofa He Was Sleeping On

today29 August 2022


(source: The Sun Daily)

Most pranks are usually designed to be harmless, but sometimes these things could go wrong in a blink of an eye. What started as a joke between friends turned into a tragedy when one of them died in a fire at a public toilet yesterday (28 Aug) at Bandar Puncak Alam in Shah Alam.

According to Malay Mail, the incident occurred when three teenage boys were hanging out at what’s assumed to be a public abandoned toilet.

The 16-year-old victim, Muhamad Damin Mikhail Kansol was said to be sleeping on a small sofa in front of the toilet door while his two friends were playing a mobile game.

Things took a turn when one of his friends lit a fire under the sofa as a prank but the fire got bigger and smoke filled the toilet, forcing them to run out of it. The sleeping teenager then woke up and in a semi-conscious state, ran straight…

Click here to read the full article.


Written by: Karissa Lund

Previous post